Glass Storefront Doors
The Global preassembled glass door system is completely assembled including glass, all hardware components and subframe (framed opening). Global doors are designed with top quality components and are assembled in our factory-controlled environment. You always get the right door for the right job, ready for immediate, and easy installation.
Savings in time, labor, and money
Installation time in less than 30 minutes
Pre-installed glass in every unit
Provides the customer with greater control
over the installation schedule
Full range of options and accessories
The Global Difference
Global Building Products is committed to excellence in the products and services we offer. Each door and
frame component has been carefully selected and designed to meet our high standards of quality.
- Door sizes: Single (3070) and Double (6070)
- Bronze Anodized, Clear Anodized, and White Painted finishes
- Tempered Glass: Single or Insulated
- Frame can be prepped for several wall conditions:
- Metal wall application using a flanged header and a 16 gauge, galvanealed steel subframe (framed opening) sized to match girt depth
- Masonry, block, or poured wall application using existing opening anchors (EOA)
- Wood frame wall application
- Push/Pull Hardware (standard)
- Grade 1 Door Closer
- Deadbolt with inside thumbturn and outside
- Packaged in heavy-duty wood crating for
protection during shipping & handling
- All hardware included for complete installation
Global understands the importance of offering options and choices to builders in an ever changing and demanding market.
- Special Door Sizes
- Sidelite Options:12", 18", and 24"
- Exit Devices
- 10" Bottom Rail
- Tinted Glass
- Double Key Locking Cylinder
- Butt Hinges in lieu of Standard Pivot Hinges